FASD Hope Podcast: From Surviving to Thriving with FASD with Dr. Christie Petrenko
In this paradigm shifting and resource filled episode, Natalie speaks with Dr. Petrenko about the following topics:
- Dr. Petrenko's professional background and the work she is doing with Mt. Hope Center / University of Rochester,
- barriers in accessing care,
- factors that increase care for individuals with FASD,
- Dr. Petrenko's "Surviving to Thriving" model,
- Families Moving Forward Connect Intervention and Mobile app (for FASD families) and
- ways that families and communities can begin to shift the mindset of "Surviving to Thriving with FASD".
#PROOFALLIANCENC #ALCOHOLANDPREGNANCY #PREVENTFASD #FASDHOPE #FASDMATTERS
To listen to this podcast, click HERE.